Friday, July 17, 2009

Dr. Manning's Warning: "White Folk Not Gonna Take it No More!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak

I invite you to watch this outrageous Youtube video from Dr. James Manning, the chief pastor at a church in Harlem. I first heard about him sometime during the presidential campaign last year, in a YouTube rant blasting Obama. Well it would appear he is fed up, and warns that God-fearing and God-loving working Americans have about had enough - that "white folk not gonna take it no more!"

I do not agree with everything he says, but his message is so compelling, especially coming from an African-American. Sometimes one must exaggerate a point to make that point understood, and this he does well. I will let the video speak for itself, so please watch and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a typical 40-something American. I am a husband and a father. And like many of you I work hard to try to improve my life and the lives of my children. I don't want much from anyone or from my government - I just want to be left alone to go about my business and leave my little footprint on the world. I have grown very concerned about the direction our country is headed and firmly believe we have collectively lost sight of the basic principles that gave rise to our great nation. For awhile now I have been feeling more and more compelled to find a way to voice my concerns about this and share them with others - and that is the reason for this blog. I live near and work in New York City, by way of Texas, where I spent the majority of my formative years. I have an undergraduate degree in Economics and a Masters in Business Administration. My wife and I have three children, a dog, and a cat to keep us busy. I hope you enjoy what I have to say!
Politics blogs